2008年4月15日 星期二

Software Evaluation

This week I presented my Call-software evaluation in class. Before doing this work, I had collected, and searched a lot of information from the materials, and Studio Classroom-Advanced. I felt this was a very hard assignment, since I never did this evaluation before. On the other hand, since I have studied in English, this media has been companied me for a long time which motivate me to know and understand this software. After the evaluation, I found the media there are some points need to improve them. From the presentation, the professor gave us some advice that our content's element is enough but our criteria part is too weak to convince the audience. So next week, I need to work hard to integrate our whole material to finish our work, Call-software evaluation.

I choose Internet Activities, WebQuests, for my software evaluation.
http://www.e4b.de/WebQuests/WebQuests.html


沒有留言: